Tuesday, July 19, 2016

SIMPLE TELEMARKETING JOB 2016

Dear friend,
Cold calling and follow up calls are basically what I’ve done for the past two years.
This task will be excellent if we use a mass mailing software that tells us who and who opened our emails. That way I can proceed to immediately call those who opened our email while the idea is still fresh in their minds.
Those who didn’t immediately open the mail will be sent the mail again, maybe with a different heading. I will have a list of the prospects I have called and their responses. A comprehensive report will be made available to you so you know who should get the report immediately and who needs to be followed up one more time.
If we’re not using this kind of email software, I know of a plugin that can achieve this with Gmail and will be happy to recommend.
I work very well with call scripts. I internalize my scripts and speak to prospects from the heart to get the best results.
I work absolutely well in a team and will be excited to work with you on this project. My hourly rate is very friendly; it’s just $9.99/hr.
Please hire me and I can start on your project right away.
Thank you, Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment