Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Sample Cover Letter CREATE SPREADSHEET OF BLOGS IN EUROPE 2016

Hello,
I use research a lot in my work.
I know how to score the web for required information.
I know tricks to apply to Google Search so it gives me exactly what I’m looking for without the usual distractions.
I see that you require a list of blogs in Europe who are in the health and wellness niche.
I can get you a list of between 400 and 500 of such blogs.
I will not just send you a list of redundant and inactive blogs, I’ll click through to make sure they’re blogs being regularly updated and, in most cases, being run by authors who interact with their audience.
This should make it easier for you to reach out to them and get a quick response. This list will be sent to you in Excel.
Please hire me and I promise to give you the best health and wellness blogs in Europe to reach out to.
My rate is not high; it’s $8/hr.
I’m available anytime for an interview.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment