Tuesday, July 19, 2016

ARE YOU A TELEMARKETING WIZARD 2016

I see that you want a good telemarketer to contact potential buyers and sometimes search for more potential buyers in Indonesia.
This task is one I can carry out with different marketing tools. I have worked on similar projects in the past and so I have a CRM software installed on my computer. With the CRM tool, I was able to properly co-ordinate, monitor and record call outcomes and follow up accordingly.
I knew exactly when to follow up and prepared my pitch properly before I placed calls through. I did not only rely on calls, I equally used emails to communicate with prospects as well.
I also have a basic training in customer relationship, so I understand the minds of buyers. I know how to interface with buyers according to different occasions.
In my former assignment, I didn’t have to search for clients but I learnt how to conduct such searches on the internet to find out what businesses were interested in our business.
I’m Indonesian, I speak Indonesian and English, and I have a good knowledge of my region – this will be an advantage for this task, I believe.
I use Microsoft Office very well, especially Excel. I’m a team player; I work very well with instructions.
Please hire me for this job; I promise to give my best. My rate is 15.33/hr but I am open for negotiations.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment