Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Sample Cover Letter TELEPHONE TECHNICAL SUPPORT 2016

I have the experience, knowledge and personality to provide telephone technical support for your organization’s customers.
I have 5 years cognate experience in customer support.
In this time, I’ve handled projects ranging from client relationship and technical support over the phone, Skype, live chat, one-on-one, etc.
Also, I have vast experience with windows operating system, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, SharePoint, Android, BlackBerry, iPhone and iPad.
I’m a very fast learner and can easily pick up knowledge in other required systems and software.
I pay sufficient attention to details; I’m responsive, and really understanding of customer demands.
I also possess great interpersonal and communication skills.
If I’m given this job, your customers will be my priority.
I promise thorough and effective support for your customers.
I’ll be available to work flexible schedules in order to ensure that the customer is satisfied with our services at all times.
I’ll be available anytime to learn more about your operations and to start off.
I’ll be happy to hear from you again as technical support is one thing I enjoy doing – I love being of help.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment