Tuesday, July 19, 2016

PHONE TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE 2016

Hi,
I’ve worked as a virtual call center agent, handling enquiries and concerns from customers.
I have excellent communication skills, a good sense of time, and can work under pressure.
I understand that a support representative should expect various demands from customers, and so I’m prepared to work under conditions where there might be too many customers or issues to attend to.
I’m Filipino. I can adapt very easily to changes in working conditions.
I am diligent with my work and do my best to offer the best of services.
I have been a call agent to organizations in many industries.
Each of my employers has had something good to say about me (you can see this in my reviews).
This must be because I’m a good listener, an excellent communicator, and I give myself to following instructions diligently.
You will certainly be impressed by my level of dedication, hard work and diligence if you give me the opportunity to work with you.
I’m available to start right away.
I await your response.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment