Tuesday, July 19, 2016

WORDPRESS BLOG POSTING – APPROX 300 BLOG POSTS 2016

Hello
I can suggest very quick and easy solution, which is in 100 times more effective and safe for moving content from one wordpress site to another.
For less than 1h I can export and import the corresponding posts without copy/paste and with appropriate URLs, no mistakes and mistypes.
It will cost $30 and I can do it during a day as you give me such order.
I can do many similar jobs like this, so please be aware about it, if you decide to safety migrate/move some other content.
Also, I can coordinate your site migration, because I did it so many times that can do it with close eyes 🙂
I wish you to do migration smoothly, and I would glad if I can help you in this.
Best regards, Namdar

No comments:

Post a Comment