Tuesday, July 19, 2016

NEED AN ACCOUNTANT 2016

Dear Sir
I would glad to offer my help for this job.
I am successfully working as an accountant last 6 years. During this period I have been done the following tasks:
– Accomplished classified transactions related to stock shares and foreign bond trading;
– Managing over 700 accounts receivable and payable;
– Working with such accounting software as QuickBooks Online, FreshBooks and small one – Xero;
– Trained and supervised staff working with general ledger;
– Control and assist staff to solve difficult situations and discrepancy;
– accomplished many improvements in terms of technologies, communications and supplying services to our clients.
I am very attentive to details, have good references from my supervisor, very good communicator and problem solver.
Thank you for your attention to my application. If you have any questions, I would glad to answer.
My hourly rate is $10/hr, but in case if you wish I can estimate the amount of work you need and provide fixed cost.
Regards, Michael Adict

No comments:

Post a Comment