Tuesday, July 19, 2016

ADWORDS EXPERT COVER LETTER 2016

Hi,
I’m a search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) expert.
I have handled AdWords campaign for a few clients with accompanying interesting results.
I perfectly understand the dynamics of ecommerce sites as I have worked with a few.
I will research and find the long tail keywords that our potential customers are searching for and optimize our campaigns for these keywords.
You will get a comprehensive report on everything I do and the right steps to take should you intend to run such campaigns yourself in the future.
Again, campaign results will be tracked, properly documented and sent to you as a report on weekly basis so you’ll be able to easily monitor their success.
I promise that you will see beautifully encouraging results.
I am a recommended team player and will blend easily with your team.
I take effective communication as a very important aspect of my business, so expect that I’ll respond to your queries speedily.
I’ll definitely be glad to work with you on this project.
I’m also available for a full time continuous work with you. Please do contact me.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment