Tuesday, July 19, 2016

NEED A RESEARCH OF PROJECTS NEAR THE WATER 2016

Hello,
I have excellent research skills.
I dig as far as I need to, to get what information I seek.
Sometimes I reach out to site authors to get more reliable information.
As long as it is on the internet, I’ll find it.
I can help compile a list of industrial projects currently under construction and near bodies of water all over the world.
I will create an Excel sheet with the different headings you have provided and supply relevant information.
I enjoy research work; I promise to give you the best experience on this task.
I am equally very much available for future work on similar projects.
My rate is $7.5/hour; it’s subject to negotiation though.
I’ll be extremely happy to read from you soon.
I’m available to answer any question you may have for me.
Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment