Tuesday, July 19, 2016

ACCOUNTING ASSISTANCE THROUGH QUICKBOOKS 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing in response to your job offer.
I am working as an accountant assistance for last 1 year and in spite of my small experience I have good achievements like:
– setting up, managing and assisting with Quickbooks for my colleges;
– finding and fixing discrepancies and mistakes when they occurred in calculations and final reports;
– initiated and coordinated some improvements in accounting procedures
The following my qualities help me to archive great results and quickly cope with new tasks:
– ability to learn quickly
– ability to work in a team and along
– hardworking and attentive to details
Please consider my application. My rate is small, but it does not mean that I cannot do quality work: $3/hr. I can start immediately.
Please let me know if you need more details.
Thanking you for your time and looking forward to hear from you.
Sincerely
Adjim Muharest

No comments:

Post a Comment