Sunday, February 8, 2015

How Can I Stop Search Engines to showing My Facebook Profile

We are here to know how to prevent my Facebook account from showing in Google and others Search Engines. Now I will tell you all about it, because many people want to know how can I stop Search Engines to showing my Facebook profile. Mostly House wife's and ladies want to hide her Facebook profile's. By this trick you can easily prevent search engines to showing your Facebook account, and your Facebook profile will not show on Google and other Search Result.

Hide-Facebook-Profile

Facebook Privacy Setting:

In order to hide your Facebook Account from all Search Engines,

You have to Log-in your Facebook Account > From Navigation Bar Click on the Drop Down Icon

And then Click on the Settings

Hide-Facebook-Account


Another Window will be open, Now click on Privacy > From last option "Do you want other search

engines to link to your time line" click on Edit > And then uncheck the box.


Hide-Facebook-timeline

Recommended: How to Type Urdu on Facebook

Now it's complete. I hope you Enjoyed. Please Share it with your Friends on Social Media Sites. And keep visiting this blog for newest post. Thanks in advance!


No comments:

Post a Comment